Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is the time to let us break out

Ok, this is gonna be a shorter one.

First point:
I spent my entire weekend talking to an guy friend of mine, Kyle. I had a crush on him and apparently he did too but James got in the way. So Sunday I decided to tell him I have feelings for him and now things are really awkward between us. I mean, I would love for something to happen between us because we've had feelings before. But, most likely it won't. Last year we used to hold hands in class just being goofy, but it literally sent shivers down my spine. Every time he touched me it did. Whatever, if it happens then great if not great too.

Second point:
"James-
I know I'm probably the last person you want to hear from right now, but I wanted to let you know that I don't hate you and I never have. But, we both know we'll never be able to feel the same way about each other that we did before. As much as we said we'd be friends after [we broke up] I don't think it's the best thing to do. It makes things to complicated. So, I'm sorry for everything"


That's all I have to say to him anymore. For real this time.

No comments: