I don't want to go to prom.
I don't want to see James in the hallway everyday.
I don't want to care about him anymore.
I don't want to even think about him liking my best friend.
I don't want my mom to get married to Hal.
I don't want another person to ask me if I'm excited for the wedding or not.
I don't want to spend all day with the two of them.
I don't want my mom to change her last name.
I don't want to move.
I don't want to go to school anymore.
I don't want to feel like a stranger in my own house.
I don't want to feel like this any more.
I don't want to feel worthless and insecure.
I want to move in with my dad.
I want Tommy to see me as more than a friend.
I want to date him, and kiss him.
I want Cameron to still be there when I need him.
I want James to be alive again.
I want everyone to not be so sad.
I want to be happy again.
I want too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment