So, I know I haven't updated in a while, but nothings really been going on. Prom was a couple weekends ago, but that wasn't really news worthy. It was just kind of, awkward. Just real quick, JUNO CAME OUT ON DVD YESTERDAY. I love that movie so much. I love her sense of humor more than anything. <3 sarcasm.
James and I haven't talked to each other in a couple weeks. I don't count the fact that the day of prom he text messaged me and told me that he misses me. He had his chance, 605 days of chances in fact (I know, I'm a creeper). I don't know. I guess he's just the "first love" type of thing. Hopefully it'll get easier as time goes on. Who knows.
My mom has been more annoying than ever. For awhile things weren't as bad, but now we're back to only caring about Hal. I have feelings too Mom, get it through that thick skull of yours. I don't want to eat that disgusting stuff he calls food and I'm sick of the fact that you two can't be away from each other for more than 5 minutes without having a complete mental break down. I wish I could tell her, but I can't. She's never been this happy before and I would feel super selfish to make her put that on hold.
Maybe this summer when I go to Michigan I'll be like the long lost child the family never had and they'll adopt me and save me from the misery that is living with my mom and Hal.
On the boy front, I've changed my mind yet again. His name is Tyler and he goes to a different school. He's nice. That's it. I haven't talked to an honest "nice" guy in a long time. So far, it seems like he might be interested, but he could just be friendly. And another thing, I never have to contact him first. I like that because then it feels like you want to be talking to me. With James, I always had to start a conversation, and keep it going. We talk about music and movies. It's really pretty cute. He'll recommend a movie and I'll try to watch it and then we discuss it, and vis versa.
I don't feel as hopeless anymore. As much as I loved James, now that I don't talk to him as much it feels like a weight has been lifted. No more worrying about how he feels about something.
It feels good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment