Before we even start, yes this is the writer of Cassy's Life, if you have a problem with me, please say what you would like. It won't bother me. We all know that I've done this before, and they've all failed pretty miserably. This time it's going to be different. I'm not going to post links anywhere to get the hype up for this blog. There aren't going to be any fake story lines or promises of how often I'm going to post. I could post more than once a day, or it could go weeks without a post. I'm not going to let anyone else control what goes on with this blog either. It's going to be all me and what I want. You guys can post as many rude comments as you want, but this is going to be my outlet for my real life. What's important is that this is up to me. Everything on here is going to be true (except names of course). I've learned from my other blogging experiences that trying to produce a fake story line is a lot harder then it seems.
Now that we've gotten that out of the way, here's the truth. I'm Callie, and yes, I've had three other blogs before. I'm a sophomore in high school, so if you're not looking for a blog that's going to be somewhat childish, move on. I live in a suburb of Philadelphia. Everyone I go to school with has money, and tons of it. I, on the other hand am just middle class. Don't get me wrong, I have nice things, but I can live without Coach purses and all of my clothes costing $75 a piece. I'm tired of all of the fake people I deal with all the time, but at the same time, I can be pretty fake myself. WARNING: I can be pretty harsh sometimes, it's just me. Don't get upset if I say something mean about someone else, this blog is about me. If you choose to read it, be my guest I'm inviting you into my life. I don't think I'm attractive, but I also don't think I'm unattractive. Average, that's how I would describe myself. I'm pretty short, only about 5'2'' and I'm around 110 pounds, you do the math. I have the pretty standard long brown hair and brown eyes. My parents are divorced and I live with my mom, even though I would much rather live with my dad. My mom is getting remarried in August, and all in all I'm not too thrilled about that. They haven't been together for more than a year and he's been living with us for at least the last 6 months. The last few months, I admit I've become sort of depressed and haven't really told anyone. Right now my mom is too wrapped up in her wedding to think about my feelings, and I guess I would rather see her happy then tell her how I feel about him. Don't get me wrong, her boyfriend isn't a bad guy and he doesn't do anything to disrespect me, but for the past 11 years it's just be my mom and I. I guess I kind of just feel like she isn't thinking about what I want anymore.
I'm gonna set up a quick character chart real quick so we can get everyone out of the way first, just in case anyone actually does read this.
These are only the main characters that should come up the most, there will be others.
Callie- that's me, obviously
Lara- my mom, I probably won't use her name too much though
Jerry- my dad, he's my rock
Hal- My mom's boyfriend that lives with us
Macey- My bestfriend
Lisa- Macey's older sister who I'm also friends with
Heather- Another one of my close friends, we've grown apart recently
Kaitlin- A close friend of mine
Ann- An ex-friend of mine. Even though we aren't friends she'll probably come up a lot in here
James- My ex-boyfried. Enough said
Cameron- A pretty new person in my life, he's a boy that I could see myself liking, maybe
Now, I'm going to start with a the last year and a half or so just to get a base so things start to make sense.
It all starts with James and I dating. We were great together, honestly. We dated for about 8 months when he broke up with me. He claims we grew apart and I claim that he had a little crush on the new girl in school. Either way, I was crushed when we broke up. About a month or so later (when we all found out the new girl was moving to Georgia), James decided he wanted to give us another go...hmmm. BUT his mom decided that we needed to wait a year before we got back together. It was hard, and it was stupid but I waited for him. Our one year of being apart came in September. And of course, we didn't get back together (shocker!). Recently he decided too hookup with a girl at school, and she's a bit of a slut not trying to be mean. He decided a blow job would be nice and that he should still try to flirt with me. I'm really working right now to get over him. Maybe if I write about how he treats me and then read it I'll be able to get over him. Backtracking a little, when James and I were dating I lost all contact with my friends. Yeah, we were one of THOSE couples. After we broke up, I become sort of a hermit for a little bit. That's when Macey and I started to get closer. We had always been friends, but it was nothing special. Now, we're best friends. So, 9th grade comes and goes. I spend the entire year trying to get my ex-boyfriend back and regaining some of the bonds that I lost while we were dating.
The summer between 9th and 10th grade was okay. Nothing to special. I met some new people and made some new friends, but at the same time the bonds with some were breaking (*coughAnncough*). I had never really liked her. She had always been one of those people that was never the greatest friend in the world. She lied a lot and always broke me down. In 9th grade alone she cut a ton of classes, failing a couple classes, and faked her report card so her parent's wouldn't ground her. By the way, I'm a pretty good kid: straight A's, I don't drink or do drugs etc. Finally there was an incident with my mom and Ann lying and I decided to end our friendship. I had started to hate her as a person and decided that I didn't need someone like her around me. Well, she wouldn't leave me alone. It finally ended in a big "brawl" with getting parents involved and we all thought it was over. She continued to ride the same bus as I did (that she was not assigned to) and harassed me in the process. The school got involved and hopefully things will end. Another problem with Ann is that she and Heather are best friends. They have been since 3rd grade. Even though Heather isn't involved, she's chosen sides and it obviously isn't mine.
My mom met Hal around this time last year, actually I think it was closer to April though. He lived in New York at the time so he was always spending the weekends with us. She had always criticized her friends for moving too quickly with men and here she was doing the exact same thing. He moved into our house in July. He also didn't have a job and was home everyday with me. It was a huge change in he household and I had almost no say in it. They're now getting married in August and money has never been tighter. I'm going to be completely forgotten this summer. My birthday is in June and now I can't do anything for it because of the wedding (mind you I'm turn 16 so this a pretty big year) and there's not going to be a family vacation, just their honeymoon. I guess I'm a little bit bitter because I feel like I'm being forgotten. An example, I don't eat red meat and that's all Heath wants to eat, so that's a main course in every. It's like my needs have been forgotten to make sure he gets everything he wants. I can't have a conversation about anything with my mom without his name coming up. I know I should say something to my mom, but she's never been this happy. But on the other hand, I've never been so depressed.
Those are pretty much the three big things that shape me right about now. I'll get into more recent things later.
P.S. If you read, most posts won't be this long. This is just a starting off thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment